January 17, 2012

Organization

Sometimes I think pinterest is evil!
For instance, when I saw a link on how to make these awesome storage shelves for totes
(because we have a ton of them), I told Nate that they were a must do!
Three months and $170 later, they finally got finished the day before school started!

I think they are beautiful!

Not only does it make getting to our storage SO much easier,
but the totes have been cleaned out and de junked, and that makes me super happy!

 

 ***
Addendum to this post :) (January 19, 2012)
Here is the link on how to make these:


And  Debbie, tell Jack that the pieces DON'T fit in a normal tote ...
but a long flat tote should hold them!! :)

1 comment:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

I LOVE THESE STORAGE BINS ! COOL IDEA. JACK EVEN LOVES THEM, AND ASKED ME TO ASK YOU WHEN YOU TAKE THEM DOWN, CAN THE STORAGE TOTES HOLD THE HOLDERS ? HE IS ALWAYS A FUNNY KIND OF GUY !
LOVE YA
AUNT DEBBIE

Copyright Notice