- the amazing abilities that our bodies have to heal themselves! I'm feeling SO much better this week!
- the quiet dark corner that I found in the library! It is my favorite study spot! This morning I even got a 10 minute cat nap in - I'm a big believer in cat naps - especially with how busy I am these days!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from Old Gristmill. How can you have a bad day when you've got a slice to eat on the run?
- I made a friend and study partner in my Psych Stats class yesterday! For me, this is a big deal, because for some reason, I am super shy at school. Sometimes I feel like I'm so much older than the other students and that I have nothing in common with them, so when I make good friends in my classes, it makes me happy!
- my phone. I'm super grateful for my phone because it allows me to keep in touch with my husband throughout the day! Again, a really big deal because of how busy school is keeping me!!
What are you grateful for today?
2 comments:
Kids that show up fro dinner and conversation.
The healthy year we've had...since last August we've both felt good.
Glad the wood floors are almost done
Grateful dust sweeps up easily.
Loving fruit smoothies
Mostly thankful for my kids, and grandkids-that includes the son in laws.
Have a good week. Love, ma
THANKFUL FOR LOVE AND FAMILY
MY GRANDKIDS
MY KIDS
LIFE
HEALTH
KINDNESS
DICTIONARY
GOOD BOOKS
AND MY FLANNEL BLANKIE FROM GRANDMA JOHNSON, THAT KEEPS ME SAFE AND WARM WHEN I'M FEELING NOT THAT WAY.
HUGS AUNT DEBBIE
Post a Comment