It's a frustrating day.
I can't seem to shake this darn cold/flu/sinus infection
(really, I don't know what it is, but I do know that I feel really crappy
(really, I don't know what it is, but I do know that I feel really crappy
and that at times, I might possibly be floating ...)
I felt SO good over the weekend!
Friday and Saturday were great, then Sunday afternoon it all came rushing back at me.
I called in sick to EVERYTHING yesterday, hoping that all I needed was some rest,
and while I did sleep a lot, it didn't seem to make me feel any better.
I called in sick to EVERYTHING yesterday, hoping that all I needed was some rest,
and while I did sleep a lot, it didn't seem to make me feel any better.
It's frustrating because I've got SO much to do.
I feel okay enough to worry about everything on my to do list,
I just don't feel well enough to do anything on that list,
And that is FRUSTRATING.
I'd almost rather be passed out in my bed and incoherent, because then I wouldn't be stressing out ...
I feel okay enough to worry about everything on my to do list,
I just don't feel well enough to do anything on that list,
And that is FRUSTRATING.
I'd almost rather be passed out in my bed and incoherent, because then I wouldn't be stressing out ...
I have a test to study for, hours of work to catch up on,
missed classes to find notes on, laundry to do, a dirty house, and the list goes on and on ...
![]() |
| (image from www.cartoon-image.blogspot.com) |
This is not a good beginning to my Semester.

3 comments:
Clar
Be patient with yourself, these cold/flu linger for a bit. Audrey has alot of good advise on getting where your health needs to get. So email her if you want.
Stay warm, rest well and feel better soon.
Hugs Aunt Debbie
Just take a deep breath, do what is top priority first then let the rest fall in to place, extra C is good. Love ya!
Hi. Happy New Year!
Very nice blog and you know I like your pictures too.
Visit my new blog and let me know what you think about it.
Wedding Dream - Click Here
I'm so sad you're ill... maybe honey helps and lemon?
Post a Comment