Reacquaint yourself with these guys:
(What? you don't recognize them? Well, that's your loss! They are the cast of "The Big Bang Theory!")
And I sure hope you know what this is:
Ty is an AMAZING artist! I'm pretty sure he was born with a colored pencil in his hand! While he was visiting this summer, we gave him a challenge.
We wanted him to combine the characters of the Big Bang Theory with the awesomeness of Mt. Rushmore to create Mt. Bazinga! Being the dedicated dude that he is, he completed the challenge! It took him longer than his vacation, and at one point I thought our chances of getting it were pretty slim, but when we got home from work today, this was in our mailbox and we LOVE it:
Thanks Ty! You made our week!!
2 comments:
That is amazing!
We love "Big Bang Theory", best show on tv!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment