August 23, 2011

Death Cab for Cutie





... this is why we LOVE them ...(incidentally, this song has been my ring tone on my phone for the last year - every time I think about changing it, I chttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifan't bring myself to do it)!!



We had such a great time at the Concert last night!! We proved our "youngness" when we got to the Maverick Center and realized that our seats on the floor were actually our feet and ended up standing with the crazy crowd through the entire concert, but it was SO much fun!!






We took in the concert experience of $3 water, sore feet, ringing ears and feeling the bass thump through our entire bodies - and we wouldn't have changed a minute of it!!

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Yep! You guys are awesome! And, oh so young! We haven't been to a concert since D was a baby! It looks (and sounds) so fun!

claire said...

You are looking super sexy!!!! Awesome band!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Have you heard of Young the Giant?? Super awesome-check them out on you tube!~

Copyright Notice