August 30, 2011

... a tale of the math placement exam ...

Once upon a time there was a girl in high school who hated math:


When the girl finished high school, she thought she was done with math for FOREVER!

Then, the girl started college:


When the girl started college she knew that she would have to face math at some point in her college career.

The girl put it off and put it off. She took lots of classes that she LOVED and she learned A LOT, but as time went on, she knew she was going to have to face it.

She studied, and stressed, and studied, and stressed, and cursed those who liked math, and taught math, and tested math ...

And then, the day arrived. She could no longer put it off. Her Graduation was around the corner and in order to graduate, she had to do it.

She took the math placement exam:


And she tested into Statistics, which is EXACTLY what she needed to do!!

To celebrate, she had Panda Express for dinner, then went to her first Stat's Class!

1 comment:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I know that girl! I love that girl! And, that girl hates math as much as I do! I don't envy you at all, Clar! But, I am proud of you!

Copyright Notice