July 6, 2011

Girls Night

As I said previously, my sister Jess is here for a visit with her family!! One of the first items of business was to have a Girl's Night!!



I only got a couple of photos, but it was really nice to do a little shopping, get pedicures & have a tasty dinner at Cafe Sabor!! Growing up, my sister gave me a wall hanging that said, "God Made Us Sisters, Love Made Us Friends." That saying has really stuck with me through the years and I am glad to have such close relationships with not only my sisters, but my sisters in law as well!!

1 comment:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You are so lucky that you included a pic of your mom and sister bc as soon as I saw the title of your post I was like," Oh no she Dittnntt!!!" It's ok, you're allowed to have a girl's night without me as long as it's with family! :)

Copyright Notice