Our 4th of July celebrations started early here in our town!! Our big firework show was on Friday, July 1st, kicking off a fun weekend full of patriotic celebrations!! Before we headed into the fireworks, we played a little four square and relaxed in my parents back yard!!
Our attempt to capture these fireworks was feeble, but I really had fun playing with the bokeh style of photos!! We watched the fireworks from a location a few miles away from the stadium and it was nice to crank up the patriotic music and celebrate the freedom that we are blessed with!!
The way these photos turned out, however, did inspire me to go home and do a little research on firework photography, and I'm happy to say that my next attempt went quite a bit better - and I'll be posting them soon!
1 comment:
So, it wouldn't let me comment on part one or part two but anyway, looks like you guys are having way too much fun! I love all the pics!
Post a Comment