June 27, 2010

... turning thirty ...


Today is my last day as a 20-something year old...

My emotions about entering the next decade of my life are quite mixed and even though I'm told that turning 30 is no big deal, I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about it and I've been thinking a lot over the past few weeks of the things that I've yet to do...

I've decided that my 30's are the time to stop thinking and start doing! I've got a life to do list that is getting longer each day and I'm excited about the possibilities that are out there and the dreams that I have - both for myself and for my family!

As I head into my 30th year I am attempting to be optimistic on opportunities that will come and be grateful for the joys and trials that have made me the woman that I am today!

To those of you who are faithful readers of this blog, I appreciate your support and your friendship!! It gives me joy to keep up with you and I hope that what I have to say makes you smile as well!

Here's to turning 30!!

5 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could come steal you away and take you to lunch. I hope you have a wonderful day! As for thirties - I have a friend who turned 30 a couple of years ago and she was so concerned, it was very difficult for her. I didn't understand - it is just an age. Well, the closer I get to 30 - the more I understand!! Make it a great year! Love you guys!

Eric and Brynn said...

Hap-py, Hap-py Birerthday! Hap-py, Hap-py Birerthday! Hap-py, Hap-py Birerthday! Hap--py Hap-py Birerthday! (It goes with a tune in my head)
Love ya!

me and him said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Grandma Vic said...

Happy thought...I'll always be older than you...kidding. Hope the day is great for my princess daughter. Love you, mom

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Well hello Little Thirty McHotness! Happy Birthday! I love you!

Copyright Notice