January 7, 2010

To My Mom








... woman ... mother ... wife ... grandmother ... sister ... daughter ... nurse ... confidant ... friend ... servant ... daughter of God ... activities director ... writer ... creator ... musician ...

So many roles can only be filled by someone extraordinary and you fill them all so well. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your advice. Thank you for your criticism. Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for all that you do - for me, for our family, for mankind.

Happy Birthday!

I love you!

1 comment:

Grandma Vic said...

This is the sweetest birthday message ever. Thanks daughter. I had to laugh at the pictures-Jen's leg warmers brought back memories. You really got a variety of pictures...some I'd rather forget...not really. Thanks for the time and message. Love and hugs, ma

Copyright Notice