January 13, 2010

Haven't Seen it Yet?

This is why we LOVE it!



I have seen this clip at least 20 times, and I still get chills ...

In case you're not convinced, here's another excellent song - mixed in with the humor we so enjoy -



And just in case those two didn't do it for you, here is one more, because it's our blog, we can, and we LOVE it! (And just so you know that the situation above is being handled with finesse)!



Oh - and in case you are wondering, it is the actors singing (which is what I find most endearing about it)!

So, hopefully we've convinced you to check it out! If you do and you love it, you're welcome! If you do and you hate it, I suppose we can still be friends!

4 comments:

sydifer said...

I LOVE GLEE!!! seriously it is like my favorite show ever!
i love how its good clean humor and the songs they sing are amazing! and i love all of those clips! one of my favorite is when Rachel sang her solo at sectionals! i love it!

ToniBug said...

FREAKIN' LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I don't watch any TV but I always make time for Glee. haha.

I also like when the football players sing Single Ladies. haha so good!

goob oob. said...

haha I don't watch glee but those videos were cute. I should start watching it.

oh and yeah I'm so glad that Toni has started a blogging trend in my family too! its so fun. I bet you guys had a great time with both chels and toni on christmas. I plan on moving out there sometime in the summer! I can't wait.

Jessica Tran said...

Still haven't watched it yet, but I might have to give it a try! I don't think Phuc will be into it though- he's a little less musically inclined.

Copyright Notice