Real quick, I just have to share this awesome dinner recipe with you! I can't take credit for it though, the real credit goes to Marci P, who put it in our ward cookbook years ago (although I may have altered it a bit to suit us better)!
Crock Pot Honey Orange Chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 cup orange juice, prepared
1 cup honey
1 lemon, sliced
Cover the chicken with the orange juice & honey and cook until the chicken is done!! We had it with mashed potatoes and vegetables and even though I'm stuffed I keep going back for little snitches!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
i'm so glad you like it. and i LOVE you're alterations. i used to have a rule: five ingredients or less...or i don't make it! lately, i've taken on harder recipes but it doesn't mean that i never resort to my large stack of "easy's" at least once a week.
Post a Comment