
Today I am happy because:
- we woke up early enough to have a bagel for breakfast
- we get to hang out with some good friends tonight
- yesterday I switched to Diet Dr. Pepper and I survived
- my trek up Old Main is getting faster and easier every day
- I'm drinking Raspberry Ice Crystal Lite - and I love it
- I just had a wonderful conversation with my sister, who I miss and love
- I got to hear about the life of a preschooler from my cute niece
- I got to "chat" with my other niece, who was pretending to be a dog and barked the whole conversation
- a concept that I have been struggling with in my Family Crisis & Interventions Class became clear to me today, just in time for my test on Friday
- it is only 10:20 and I've got a long list of things to be happy about!
So far, it is a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment