August 8, 2009

Random Summer Fun

It's August! My sisters have come and gone! We had many late nights, lots of serious and silly discussions, lots and lots of photo ops, and a wonderful, wonderful time! I've blogged about all of the main events but wanted to add these blog worthy pictures before school starts and my life gets too crazy!! Enjoy!















4 comments:

Mindy said...

I agree the pictures are very blog worthy! Cute kids I missed Amanda when she was here at Becky's house, maybe next time. What a fun Aunt you are!!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

LOVE THE PICTURES CLAR

I KNOW YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME TOGETHER, CAUSE I GOT TO SEE YOU ALL IN ACTION, THANKS FOR SHARING
SURE LOVE YA
HUGS
AUNT DEB

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

So fun! I love the pics! Your such a cute aunt! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Clar, You are such a fun Aunt! The kids adore you! Thanks for all of the great pics and memories! Love- Jen

Copyright Notice