August 25, 2009

The New Semester...

... brings stress ...
... brings 7:30 classes ...
... brings homework ...
... brings nights of ignoring Nate while studying for tests ...
... brings hikes up old main ...
... brings long walks across campus ...
... brings less money ...
... brings a crazy work schedule ...

... brings happiness to me ...

I don't know why, but I LOVE going to school! I hate realizing that in most of my classes, I am the oldest student, I don't enjoy the stress that it brings, but I LOVE learning new things and feeling my understanding of the world and of people expand ... I think that if I could have it my way, I would get paid for going to school for the rest of my life ... anyone here who can make that happen??

2 comments:

marci said...

i hear ya!

Erica Huff said...

I've gone back to school this semester with 12 credits and I agree with the stress thing!! Ahahahaha. I never did hear back from you! I'm so sorry that I missed you. My phone was so wierd in Utah. I missed so many calls and everyone said they left messages but I didn't get any. We'll be back soon and i'll make sure to come see you. I need some bluebird!

Copyright Notice