Holy smokes I'm exhausted today... our neighbors had an all out rock'em sock'em screaming match at MIDNIGHT last night... it was a L O N G night indeed - and the 6:20 alarm clock went off WAY TOO EARLY this morning...
So I need some advice from you all of you *sparkling* and *brilliant* people! When your neighbor is the landlord's son (and a bit crazy), do you talk to the crazy son or the landlord? Or, do you just skip both and call the cops (which I would have done if the neighbor's son didn't look like he would feel at home in prison)? Yeah... I'm think cops are a little extreme at this point... but in my exhausted dreamlike state, can I really be responsible for my actions?
So peeps, really - how do I handle this because it's not the first time that it's happened and unless the earth opens up and swallows crazy man and jailbird son, it's going to happen again...
2 comments:
One four letter word I know you'll hate-MOVE.
Talk to the son (and watch your back afterwards), on second thought, have Nate talk to the son. Then call the landlord. If it doesn't get taken care of, call the cops.
Post a Comment