Because I'm a visual person, you get a picture to help depict our evening!

We started out at Hastings! A few posts ago I promised people... well... myself really... that come payday I would be owning the August Rush Soundtrack! We went, we bought, we perused, we chatted with Tom and admired his mesmerizing eyes (inside joke) and then we went on!
Our next stop was some tasty dinner at one of our favorite places! Iron Gate Grill! This place is never a bad choice! We had delightful conversation, wonderful food and a contest to see who could drink the most caffeine (which I'm claiming I won because I had less ice)!
Our evening was topped off with a late night viewing of "Angels & Demons." Nate has read the book several times but I haven't taken the time to, so I didn't know what to expect and I was on the edge of my seat through the entire movie! Talk about intense! It was fabulous though and as soon as I finish the book that I was reading I am starting that one!
It was a wonderful evening... I think I'm going to start banning date nights at the grocery store!!
2 comments:
LOVE THOSE MOVIES AND YOUR EATING PLACE IS WHERE JACK AND I GO OFTEN.
HUGS AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE DATE NIGHTS MORE OFTEN
(GROCERY SHOPPING DOESN'T COUNT) IT'S A NESSASITY.
AUNT DEBBIE
sounds like a great time i love those kind of date nights i have a question brittney was taking a bunch of pics of trish and jackson and her camera said format memory card what does this mean i know the pics were on there we looked at them, any ideas?
Post a Comment