September 22, 2008

The Last Lecture



I just finished reading this book and can't stop thinking about it. It was such a powerful book about how to live your life in such a way that you can achieve your childhood dreams. The experiences that this man had throughout his life were so interesting and fascinating for me to read about. If you haven't read this book, I HIGHLY recommend it!

If you read the book and want to watch the "Last Lecture," you can watch it below or just go to you tube (it's about 1 hour long, so make time)! I would recommend reading the book first so that you can relate more to the Lecture!

1 comment:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HELLO CLARISSA
sounds like a book both me and jack would like to read. thanks for sharing.
how are you? tell nate we love the computer.
love ya
xoxo & hugs
aunt debbie
ps. new email address is
jackj1953@gmail.com or teapotangel@hotmail.com

Copyright Notice