Can I tell you how grateful I am that every 5 days a weekend begins? During the week I fantasize about what we will, or won't do, on Friday night and the fact that we get to sleep in (usually till about 8) on Saturday morning! The rest of Saturday brings relaxing, a little homework, catching up around the house (sometimes) and usually a little time with our families! Sundays are my day of rest (except for today - it felt like I've been busy ALL day long) and my Spiritual renewal! It's amazing how much strength just walking into the Chapel gives me!
My weekends are extremely precious to me because it usually means at least 48 straight hours with Nate!! It doesn't really matter what we do, even if we are just sitting at home, because we are together! For instance, at the moment, Nate is playing X-Box with a Rascal resting on his lap, and I am checking e-mail, blogging & mentally gearing up for Monday morning - yet, I am completely content because he is sitting by my side!! I usually feel a little guilty of all that I didn't accomplish because we were enjoying our day off a little too much, but I think I'm okay with that! We do have clean laundry for the week and we are both caught up on our homework, so if we must be, we are ready for the new week to begin! I can promise you, however, that when our alarm clock goes on at 6:40 tomorrow morning, my longing for the next weekend will begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment