
There was once a time when all I wanted to do was Scrapbook! I dreamed about it, I had notebooks full of page ideas, I had more pictures than... well... I don't know who but it was a lot of pictures, and I had the time.
Now, I still have my notebooks, I still have my pictures (although they are all digital) but I don't have the time that it takes to pull out my boxes and boxes of Scrapbook Supplies (which I can't seem to get rid of no matter how many times I let our nephews & nieces go through).
Then, one wonderful day, Nate surprised me with a Digital Scrapbooking Program! He even downloaded it for me! I then spent hours looking for free digital scrapbook downloads and I now have a pretty good collection of papers & embellishments!!
Now, I all I have do is turn on my computer and wah-lah - I can expend my creative juices with half the stress and mess. How can a person not love the convenience of computers??
1 comment:
You have to teach me! I can do this digital stuff so much quicker then paper but I just don't know where to get started. Help!!! When are you finding time for this? How's school going?
Post a Comment