*2:00 - the time I got off work on New Years Eve
*3 stores I shopped at for our Chinese New Years Eve Dinner
*2 hours it took me to shop at those two stores
*4:00 - the time Nate got off work on New Years Eve
*60 Egg Rolls prepared and cooked for our Chinese Dinner
*2 cups of sugar used for the sweet and sour sauce
*9:00 - the time we ate our Chinese Dinner
*12 people around the dinner table
*7 hours - the total time I spent in the kitchen New Years Eve
(that is why I only cook egg rolls once a year - twice if Nate is extremely lucky)
*12:00 2008 rolls in and Nate & I share a New Years Kiss!!
*2 Dr. Peppers I drank between 7:00 and 11:00
*3:30 in the morning - the time I finally fell asleep as a result of those two Dr. Peppers
*8:00 - the time the Nate had to be to work on New Years Day
*11:00 - the time I finally showered on New Years Day
*12:00 - the time Nate got off work on New Years Day
*12:45 - We finally got to meet my new niece, Lizzie!
(We've been waiting for a few months and are so grateful that Lance & Carlynne are finally here!!)
*3:00 - Joe, Ollie, Sam & Jack arrive for a fun afternoon of family fun
*3 adorable kids to play with
*7 family gifts opened
*1 great game of Apples to Apples played
*9:00 - our exhaustion kicks in
*1 episode of Iron Chef slept through
*10:00 - time we went to bed
We had a wonderful New Years and are grateful for all the time
we were able to spend with our great family!
1 comment:
Yum, I want egg rolls. Fun you got to see the new baby! Now go get some sleep, sheesh!
Post a Comment