January 19, 2008

In Red Purse Memory

The Red (Faux) Prada Purse was purchased on May somedateish 2006 in Times Square, NYC by me, it’s loving owner. The Red Purse was sought after because of a sweet boy named K telling me that I needed a Red Purse to match my red hair. It was love at first sigh (and haggled down from $40 to $20). The Red Purse lived a very fulfilling life – it traveled around New York City, New Jersey, Colorado, but happily spent most if it’s days at home in Utah. It held many precious items including a digital camera, keys, a cell phone, tampons, and it was the keeper of my cash and notebook full of ideas and thoughts that my brain had produced (both very important). The Red Purse was a true friend and keeper of my stuff. The day that the zipper started sticking was a very hard day for the both of us but the Red Purse was a trooper until those last days right up until it was emptied out and retired to the garbage can. The Red Purse will be greatly missed, but it will always be remembered with great happiness.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the red purse. Sorry you didn't keep it for dress ups. Do you ever get by the financial aid office? If you do, will you pick up some financial aid and pell grant applications for Blake. Jess wants tp get some alternatives in place for when he gets released, maybe it will encourage him to move forward. I still need blog lessons, I can't get mine to work. Have a good week. Love, mom

Erica Huff said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the time spent grieving was healing for you. Good luck in the coming weeks!

Copyright Notice