I was invited to attend a Zonta (a women's service organization group) Luncheon with my friend Talia so we got dressed up and pretended to be fancy for an afternoon:
I updated our picture board with the most adorable kids in the WORLD:
The
Grower's Market started and we found our new favorite food: The Thai
Guy Pizza from Rosie's Inferno! No Saturday will be complete without
this yummy pizza from now on!!
We
decided to act proactively this year and we built a "fence" to keep the
snakes off our patio this summer! We built it out of wire mesh - we've
had some skeptics weigh in on whether or not it will work and the jury
is still out because it hasn't been warm enough to see them yet, but I'm
keeping my fingers crossed!! I'd really love to be able to spend some
time outside this summer - we'll keep you posted!! :) I also planted
some new strawberries from starts that I got from a friend AND my
raspberries came in without a hitch! Now we'll just see if we can keep
them alive!!
We
had some really beautiful sunsets and evenings in March - our cold
weather went away and we enjoyed time outdoors and going on drives!!
The
Thai Guy pizza that we started buying at the Grower's Market inspired
Nate to get creative with dinner a couple of times - he made a delicious
BBQ Chicken Pizza - YUM!!
March
was a very fulfilling month at work for me - I finally launched the
website that I re-built for the Club! This thing was MONTHS in the
making and I am so glad that it finally launched! If you want to check
it out, you can see it at: www.begreat4kids.com.
After the launch, my sweet boss Diann brought me these beautiful
flowers - I didn't even tell her that Gerber Daisey's were my favorite!
So there you have it, our March in a nutshell!! :)














1 comment:
Hey Clarissa! I can't see your pictures for some reason from your last 2 posts. I can still see the rest, just not the most recent ones from March.
Post a Comment