March 30, 2014

Ashlandversary

We took the Friday before our Anniversary off so that we could spend the day together! 
We wanted to get out and about so we decided to drive down to Ashland 
(for an "Ashlandversary") and spend the day there!
We decided to try out this British Pub called "The Black Sheep." 
It was a really fun place to eat and Nate really enjoyed his Bangers & Mash 
(I wasn't as daring, I just had a chicken sandwich - but it was delish)!

1 4
2 3

After we ate we walked around Ashland and strolled through the beautiful Lithia Park!

5 6
7

After we walked around for a bit we hopped back in the car and drove over to Emigrant Lake! It was empty for the day, which was lovely for us, so we chatted and took some pictures and took our time exploring!

8 9
10 11
12 13 14

We had a wonderful day together! I am so grateful for Nate -
my love, my rock, my husband and the love of my life!

No comments:

Copyright Notice