November 9, 2013

The Corn Maze!!

So one of the things that I love MOST about my job is that
I don't have to sit at my desk ALL day long - my days are NEVER
the same and most days even though I have a list of things to accomplish
my days rarely turn out exactly how I plan them, but they end up turning
out a lot more entertaining than what was previously planned!!

In early October we took the Kiddos on a Field Trip to the Fort Vannoy
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch! I hopped on the bus and rode out with the
Kids and we had a great time! I'm super glad that I got to go with them
because Nate & I were so busy that we didn't get a chance to make it over
together this year ...

Anyway, here are some pics!!

2013-10-11 13.47.18

DSC_0479 DSC_0444

DSC_0437 DSC_0436

DSC_0433 DSC_0406 DSC_0369

DSC_0428 DSC_0368

DSC_0364 DSC_0255

(This last photo of me & 'R' is posted with permission of her parents.)

Anyway, it was a wonderful afternoon and I am so blessed to have a job that I love!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What am amazing person you are!! I love the pictures & that you love your husband.

Copyright Notice