November 8, 2013

Random October Fun {2013}

It's hard to believe that October has come and gone - it went by SO fast!

Our big October fun was our trip to Bandon which is going to get a post all of it's own,
but here are some pictures of some other fun things we did!!

This was a picture that I posted to Instagram - my title was: 'Monday Morning.
A heart for Rascal (it was the Monday after Rascal got her wings), Green Tea, Me & Him.'

2013-10-03 10.30.35

I accompanied my friend Talia to Eugene one Sunday so that she could try out
to sing the National Anthem at a U of O Basketball Game! She did a terrific job AND
she made the cut! She will be singing at the Women's Game on November 25th -
watch for another post because I get to be her date!! :) Oh, and we went to
Noodles & Co. and it was FANTASTIC!!

2013-10-06 12.03.48 2013-10-06 13.22.15

The leaves started to turn brilliant colors at the beginning of October!
Have I mentioned lately that I love fall?

2013-10-21 12.19.14 2013-10-07 17.26.50

We made a Wednesday morning run to Dutch Bros and got some great advice from the Dutch Mafia!!

PhotoGrid_1381937662701

2013-10-05 12.38.12

We spent a Saturday in Illinois Valley so that I could get some photos for the Club's Team Sports Program!

PhotoGrid_1381602373480

One of our Board Members at the Club stopped by one Friday morning and brought all of
the women a rose - it was such a kind and thoughtful gesture and they were absolutely beautiful!

2013-10-30 08.05.39

Nate let me take a funny picture of him to send to our niece and I made a dwarf stocking cap
for our nephew who is in a play later this month ... apparently his head is the close to the same size
as mine so I was using my own head to see if it would fit him ;)

2013-10-25 19.02.26 2013-10-23 19.50.40

Halloween this year was a lot more eventful than last year - Nate still had to work, but
the Club had a carnival and I ended up working for about 12 hours - it was a lot of fun,
AND I got to dress up!! I love having a job that celebrates Halloween!  I went back and forth
between going as a Princess or Where's Waldo - Where's Waldo won out - it was much easier!!


Here's a pic of my awesome co-workers & I! It was a really fun day!


 As you can see, we had a pretty good month!

No comments:

Copyright Notice