Last Saturday we hopped in the car and headed down to Medford!
My work is very involved in the Medford Cruise, so I had my introduction
into the 'Special Events' portion of the Boys & Girls Clubs!
Here's a picture of me sporting my official Boys & Girls Clubs shirt -
I'm wearing it SO proudly!! :)
We saw some A W E S O M E & G E O R G E O US cars
and we even got to play judge and give some happy owners some trophy cards!
This car was my very favorite from the day and the first trophy card that we handed out!
It was so fun to give the card for this car! The owner was there with his young son,
and they were were so excited! They told us that it has been passed down for three
generations and as we walked away, I saw them both pull out their phones and
walk around to take a picture of the trophy card that was sitting in the windshield!
And this was Nate's favorite car!!
And we'd both be happy to have any of these:
After my official duties were finished, we took advantage of the fact
that we were in a 'big' city and went to Olive Garden for lunch!
It was absolutely D E L I C I O U S and we enjoyed every single bite
of one of our favorite restaurants that we don't have in Grants Pass!
We had a wonderful day together and it was nice to get a little glimpse
into what my life will be like around the special events at the club!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment