So it turns out there is a downside to having
an All Wheel Drive vehicle!
In replacing one tire, you must replace all.
Nate & I have been driving around with a
giant STAPLE sticking out of our front tire.
We tried pulling it out, but as soon as he
pulled it, air started whooshing, so we left it in
and took it to the tire shop!
Due to the placement of the staple, it couldn't be patched,
so we are now the proud owners of
four new, beautiful, deep treaded tires!
The upside of getting new tires?
We got to spend several hours wandering around
downtown a few Saturday's ago!!
I really just love downtown Grants Pass!!
We tried out another local restaurant, called
"The Laughing Clam" - it was good, Nate really enjoyed
his fish and chips. I didn't love my meal, but I'd go
back to try something different before writing it off as
a favorite! Plus, they have live bands, so I definitely
have to give it another chance!!
We stopped in at "Blind George's" to get some popcorn
and ended up coming with with this GIANT bag because
they had a $5 minimum purchase when paying with a debit card ...
We made our way back to the tire shop and relaxed
for a bit (or played a lot of Words with Friends)
while waiting for the shop to finish up!!
Later that night, we took a walk down to our local market
to score some ice cream, and saw this beautiful sunset!
I really love it when Nate & I have weekends off together -
it doesn't happen often, but the simple act of doing mundane
things together makes them so much more fun and enjoyable
and I'm so grateful for such an awesome husband!!






No comments:
Post a Comment