March 3, 2013

Gettin' Crafty: Split Pea Wreath

If there is any one thing that Nate & I disagree on
in this whole entire world - it is wreaths.

I love them. He hates them.

To offset this disagreement 
I attempt to find/make wreaths that
he only mildly disdains - I'm happy 
to stay away from those that he hates.

I'm pretty sure I helped him warm to
mild disdain on this wreath, because
when I saw THIS tutorial on Pinterest
I fell in LUHV!!

I hemmed and hawed for a few days about
whether or not to show it to him,
but the temptation was too great to resist!

So, without further adieu,
here is my new springy Split Pea Wreath!!

2013-03-03 15.15.53

And here is a close up - please ignore the
gobs of and strings of dried glue - 
I'm trying to tell myself
that you can't really tell that they're there
and that the wreath is perfect just the way it is!!

2013-03-03 15.16.18

 Anyway - I'm pretty happy with it!
If you end up making one, invest in LOTS of glue
for your gun (I probably used 100 sticks
for a mini glue gun) - oh - and
make sure you have LOTS of patience, too!!

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice