August 11, 2012

... Running ...

Ok. So maybe the title to this post should be 

... Walking ...

or
... Climbing ...

or
... Really out of shape!! ...

Regardless of what it is called, here's why ...

For my birthday, I got new running shoes (exhibit A):

IMG1601

FYI: If you're looking for new running shoes, these shoes are AMAZING - they are Adidas Clima Cool!!  They are super light and airy,
and my feet didn't hurt AT ALL after the first time out -
which is awesome!!

Anyway, so we have been attempting to get back in control of ourselves,
and in doing that, we've been tackling the hill at Old Main!!

And now you will see why I shouldn't take a camera running (really, it was just my phone) ...

IMG1606 IMG1607 IMG1615

I tend to get a little distracted!!

IMG1612

My favorite place in the world has now become my favorite exercise spot!!
This is definitely something that I'll miss after we get relocated :)

No comments:

Copyright Notice