Our Valentine's Day was pretty low key this year!
Because of the craziness of this Semester,
we agreed to not do anything on the day of
and that we would celebrate the day the following weekend.
Well, my husband cheated!
I got in the car to go to my class,
and was surprised to see a beautiful rose
and a very sweet card
sitting in my cup holder!!
I love my Nate SO much!
You see Rascal hovering in the background in the picture below?
That is why I can't have live plants in my house!
She LOVES to eat them,
and then she get sick after eating them!
She tried SO hard to get to this one,
but one or two sniffs was all she got!
Even though we agreed not to do anything the day of,
I was truly surprised to see this gesture of love from my sweet husband!!




No comments:
Post a Comment