So, I picked up my Graduation Application from the Registrar's Office yesterday!! I was practically giddy as I was walking through Campus, holding Nate's hand, picking up the papers that would declare me 'official' and allow us to end this stage in our lives and begin with a fresh start, maybe in a fresh place ...
I know that I've said it before, but here I am, saying it again - I cannot imagine my life without my educational experiences. I am SO grateful that I decided to 'distract' myself with going to college and I know, without any hesitation, that it was the right thing for me to do and at the right time in my life to do it.
If all goes well, I will be walking across some makeshift stage, wearing an awful gown and receiving a piece of paper that will turn into a diploma at the end of next Spring!! I am SO ready to be done with school and while part of me is super nervous about not knowing where we're going to be 6 months from now, I am definitely ready for the new adventures we will have!!
At the risk of sounding prideful ... Go Me!! :)
6 comments:
Go you!! Congratulations!!!
Love you! Proud of you and all you have done and accomplished!
I can make you a beautiful candy lei to go with your awful gown. love ya
I pick my packet up soon too! I can not wait! Congrats! I am also loving your grateful notes you post on the top of your blog everyday. So nice to read.
HEY THAT IS SO NEAT ! AND A EARLY CONGRADULATIONS ON YOU MAKING IT THRU THICK AND THIN !
I LOVE YOU
AUNT DEBBIE
Go You! You deserve it! Love you!
Post a Comment