November 27, 2011

Christmas Card Holder

Every year since we have been married I have pondered and wondered on the best way to display the Christmas Cards that we get every year!! We love to get Christmas Cards in the mail and we love to display them throughout the Holiday's as a reminder of our family and friends, far and near, that we are blessed to know and love!!

I was browsing the wonderful world of Pinterest (yes, I said it again) and found one that I knew I had to try out:

***DISCLAIMER: The third, small stocking that you are going to see in the following picture is NOT an announcement. It is a stocking for our cat, Rascal. Again, THE SMALL STOCKING IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT! It is a stocking for our cat that we love! Yes, we are one of THOSE couples!!

Picnik collage

As I wandered through Michael's looking for color inspiration, I found the red glitter paint and immediately knew it had to grace our home for the holiday's! I found the frame at DI for $3 (although looking back, I should have sprung for the $8 frame that was two sizes larger), and then I came home and put it all together!!

I decorated our house for Christmas the same night, and then we watched 'The Elf.'

It's officially Christmas Time at our house!!

1 comment:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You are in so much trouble! This would have been the perfect Girl's Night project!!! I love it!

Copyright Notice