November 15, 2011

It's All About the P's

Apparently, a lot of the things that I am digging right now, start with the letter P! To give you all a nice visual, I googled the letter P and it came up with all sorts of adorable graphics, but today I'm feelin' girly, so I chose this one!!

(graffityartamazing.blogspot.com)

Anyway, here are some things that I love that start with the letter P!

- pico de gallo - the homemade stuff! Nate & I have pretty much perfected it! I can't get enough of it!

- pasta salad - specifically the chicken pasta salad that my mother in law introduced me to when I started dating her son

- Panda Express - (yes, I'm aware that so far, it's all about the food, but a girl's gotta eat, right?) On Tuesday's, our local Panda Express gives 10% off to students. We LOVE that!

- Potter - Harry Potter, that is! Since the final movie was just released, we decided to watch them all and build up to a big viewing of 7 & 8! We are going slow, but I am SO enjoying watching all of the movies again!!

- Pinterest - yes, it's true, I still love it! I've been able to cut back from being an addict to checking it for two or three minutes a couple of times a day, but boy oh boy, there are some great ideas to be found out there!!

- PANDORA!! Have you tried Pandora? I am in LOVE with Pandora!! My favorite stations? Glee, of course, Jack Johnson, The Jonas Brothers (don't judge, it's light cheery music) and U2!!

I've got to head to class, but I'm planning on adding more to this list as the day goes on! What things do you love that start with a P?

1 comment:

Grandma Vic said...

P...pajamas, popcorn, peas, pizza, pretzels, pecans, painkillers, pink, penguins, parties, playing cards, the word piss-it makes me laugh when your dad says it. Love ya

Copyright Notice