October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Throw Up

So our sweet little niece Lizzie was born in October, and every year for her birthday party, the party foods consist of yummy food that looks like yucky things!! This year, as I was browsing Pinterest, I found a treat that I knew I absolutely HAD to make for her party!!


The Pinterest version was on a pretty plate and had guacamole spewing forth, but because we were in a hurry and couldn't dig out a pretty plate and I don't like guacamole, we used a cookie sheet AND our tried and true chip dip (which is really a party favorite anyway, so I don't feel like it detracted from the experience at all)!!

Anyway, just wanted to share a bit of festive fun with you all!

Oh, and the chip dip:
1 pkg cream cheese
1 can chili (we use Stag Ranch-House Chicken Chili)

Throw in a bowl & microwave until you can mix them together!!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I know without a doubt that I love this dip with all of my being! However, if you'd presented it to me like this in the beginning I don't know if I would have tried it! Nasty!

Copyright Notice