October 26, 2011

Random Confession ... Bust A Move

I can't believe that I'm about to post this, but my I-Pod is kind of demanding it (because I turned it on random & sat down at the computer and the song came on and I can't help it) ...

Apparently, I'm a closet rapper ...

I know, by heart, and can rap along to 'Bust A Move' - the Glee version!

You're not going to get a video of me rapping - ain't no way, no how - but I will happily provide you with a list of people who have witnessed my amazing skills!!


(photo from will-schuester.tumblr.com)

It's one of those things that just kind of happened by accident, but that I'm strangely proud of!!

See ya lata! Yo!

2 comments:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

love your honesty girl, and no worries, I think alot of people do the same thing. I am one of them.

hugs
aunt Debbie

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Love it!

Copyright Notice