one of them, is sometimes typing in all lowercase letters ... i don't know why - maybe because it's a way for me to break the rules without actually breaking any rules or hurting anyone ... a way for me to rebel against the masses!! it's small and stupid, but sometimes i do it anyway!
another, is this:

i remember people talking about this show when it was on the air, but i must have been too young to watch it or to even care ... i found it on netflix while nate was on his trip, and i find it hilarious! the situations that have been created for this show are so ridiculous - that, and the fact that i happen to work at a law office makes this show completely entertaining for me!
there you have it ... just a couple of things that make me smile!
2 comments:
I LOVE TYPING IN CAPS, PROBABLY BECAUSE I CAN ACTUALLY SEE WHAT I AM WRITING!! I LOVE TO READ A REALLY ROMANTIC BOOK ONCE IN AWHILE, YOU KNOW THE WHOLE PRINCE AND PRINCESS RECSUING KIND!! LOVE YA CLAR, HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Ok, mine is eating peanut butter straight from the jar, grabbing an occasional hand full of potato chips and turning up mu music so loud the neighbors can hear it-and dancing to it whenever I want to. If that makes me weird-so be it.
Post a Comment