Last week, we got to hang out with 5 of our favorite kiddos!! We picked up Omar & Marisol from school and headed out to Smithfield to decorate cupcakes with Daisey, Isaac & Maggie!!
We had stopped at the store for some cupcake decor and ended up leaving with a bag of Doritos as well! Who knew that the Doritos would be the most popular choice of cupcake topping? Popcorn, gummi bears, chocolate bars & conversation hearts were also included in the decor!
We had a fabulous time hanging out with the kiddos (and Brittany, of course) and giggled quite a bit at the crazy cupcakes that they made and ate!!
3 comments:
That looks soooo much fun! I love the Doritos topping! LOL Cute kids!
I'm thinking you guys are starting to become their "Favorite Aunt & Uncle!" I'd better step it up...
This was so much fun! The kids loved it! Me too! We need to swap pics again! :)
The cupcakes were yummy!!
Post a Comment