February 15, 2011

... all you need is love ...

In honor of all things Valentines Day, here is a picture of Nate & I at our first Sweethearts Ball in 1997!!


We had a wonderful Valentines Day yesterday! One of the best things about being married to Nate is that I don't have to wait for Valentines Day to come around every year to know how much he loves me!! He has always made me feel special and I have never doubted that I have always been his Valentine! To celebrate the big day, however, we had some dinner at the always tasty Olive Garden and then headed back home to spend the evening in! I am so grateful for Nate and for his love and I will be forever grateful that he stole my shoes from me at the Rec Center on Valentine's Day in 1996, lighting the flame that keeps us together today!

And, just because they're kind of funny, here's another photo (Sweethearts Ball - 1998)!!

2 comments:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

LOVE THAT YOUR LOVE IS SO STRONG AND THAT YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. SURE LOVE YOU BOTH.
HUGS AUNT DEBBIE
LOVE THE PICTURES

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Aww...I know them! Love you guys! :)

Copyright Notice