October 1, 2010

5 Cute Kiddos & Some Tasty Food


Last Saturday we headed up to Cliffside Park with Nate's brothers and sister and their families! We had some yummy food, a lot of laughs, and of course, took a lot of pictures! We had the kids wear their I "heart" NY T's so that we could get some pictures for Nate's parents!!






We got a TON of pictures and I've posted more on the blog that we set up for Nate's parents! If you want to check them out, click on the "For the New Yorkers" Link to the left!

We had a great time, as always, catching up with the adults and hanging out with the kiddos!

2 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

Did Sam cut his hair?

I love the photo of Jack and Elizabeth! (it sounds like I am talking about Pirates of the Caribbean!)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

They are so dang cute! Also, I like your hat!

Copyright Notice