October 1, 2010

*** 10,000 ***

How many of you check out your blog after you've posted something to make sure it looks okay? Raise of hands? If you didn't raise your hand, you may not be telling the truth!

Anyway, I just posted about my cute nephews and nieces, and the fabulous day we had with Nates sibs last Saturday! I hit "Publish Post," then "View Blog," and guess what I saw?

My blog has had over 10,000 hits! My blog? Little old me who says nothing coherent and everything random?

I must say it makes me feel quite nice and it gives me a little bit of a self-esteem boost!

So, to those of you who are looking now, THANKS! I appreciate the fact that someone out there cares about what we have to say and what is happening in Our Little World!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

10,001! I read it! Hope you and Nate are doing well. We miss you guys! Tell your husband hi for us.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Wowzers! You're a popular gal!

Copyright Notice