July 13, 2010

Summer Favs

I've found some awesome new favorites this Summer and thought I'd share the love...

Flip Flop Feet Repair - my mom got me some of this for my birthday this year and my feet officially can't live without it!! I don't know where she got it, but when I googled it to find a picture, I found it at www.sassygirlgifts.com. You should try it, because you'll love it!

Grilled Sweet Potatoes - just because they are delish! (We coat ours in olive oil and pepper, then wrap them in tin foil & let them cook)


Yes. You are seeing correct. A healthy cereal that curbs my chocolate craving has finally been created! Seriously! I snack on these things, milkless, like they are ... something super tasty! If you're trying to eat healthy & looking for a chocolate snack, this is the way to go!


Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce? Tried it, loved it, will never have a fridge without it!


I broke down. I've been wanting one of these babies since I saw the infomercial on T.V! Earlier this week I bought some smoothie fixins and when my blender went kaput, this was the option we chose! I used it for the first time today and LOVED it!


Do you have any summer favs?

5 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

Flip Flop can be purchased at Cox Honey. Love your sweet potatoes also. Jen introduced me to baked pita chips...love them. Also, I'm liking the farmer's market in Paradise every Weds.from 6:00-8-00, peace and fresh veggies and selling my wares.
I just found and tried a new homemade ice cream recipe. No sugar, just milk, cream, condensed milk and a couple other basics-yum. Love ya, ma

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

What do I love?
YOU!!!

Mikelle Jade said...

Oh my goodness, Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce? I am a DP addict, I will definitely be trying this! Thanks for posting :)

ToniBug said...

So that Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce sounds amazing! I will have to get that next time im out.

Mindy said...

What is the flip flop repair?

Copyright Notice