Nate & our sweet niece Eva (who LOVES her uncle Nate)!
Last Friday Nate joined me in over 30's club! We celebrated by working (darn jobs) then a dinner at Thai Kamin with his family (minus Joe & Tom, both of whom we missed)! The day before we made our traditional trip down to Layton to eat at Training Table, do a little shopping, go to the movies and pick up his parents from the airport!
.jpg)
He may not be happy about this photo being posted, but seeing as how he's asleep, there's not much he can do about it!!
It is impossible for me to express how much I love my sweet, silly, loving husband! He makes me laugh every day, he holds me when I'm sad and he loves me unconditionally (which is a big chore)! I am so grateful for him and feel so blessed to have him as my husband and my best friend! I love you, baby! You have my whole pie and the cow, as always, lies in the hay :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nate! Welcome to the thirty club!
Post a Comment