
(www.greenwichmeantime.com)
... in preparation for their arrival and our trip, I have spent the last two days ***CLEANING*** Not just quick cleaning, but getting down and dirty with the soap scum, the carpet cleaner and the dusty corners ... I'm not one of those people who HATES cleaning - I actually like the instant gratification that comes from doing a quick run through, but when my "Spring Cleaning" instinct kicks in, I need a little something to keep me moving ...
While I've been working up a sweat, my speakers have been doing a little work of their own with this:

and this ...

... and I'm loving listening to this in the background (although I find myself stopping for a bit to watch the awesomeness and truly getting distracted) ...

... being able to find the joy in otherwise miserable tasks is what life is all about ... and ... having instant access to so many wonderful tunes - that totally rocks my world!!
That's all, folks!
3 comments:
I am going through the whole deep-cleaning myself and my distraction has been movie soundtracks. But sadly I have already gone through all those and I am not even done with one room! AH! Good luck with your cleaning!
Oh yah, and have fun in New York! If you are going to the big city, I definitely say try for the Wicked (or any other musical) lottery tickets if you don't have some already. Two front row seat tickets for 50-something bucks if your name is drawn! And awesome deal if you ask me!
Nice! Wanna come do my house now?
Post a Comment