Nate & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last weekend by heading down to Zions National Park for a long weekend! It was fun and perfect and gorgeous, but I'm going to post about that later! On our actually anniversary, which was the 10th, we both had to work! After work, however, Nate picked me up dressed in his best and surprised me with some gorgeous tulips and a nice dinner at The Coppermill! Here are a few of the pics that we got from our camera phone:


He also surprised me by purchasing "This Is It" (the MJ movie - don't judge me, I'm still a big fan) and leaving it on our Entertainment Center for me to find when we got home from dinner!
I have said it before and I'll say it again, but I am so grateful for Nate! He truly is my best friend and the best husband ever! Happy Anniversary Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment