HEY WHAT SHOWING ARE YOU GOING TO ?I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I WANT TO GO WITH SOMEONE.GLAD YOU GET TO SEE YOUR SISTERS AND THOSE SWEET GRANDKIDS.HUGSDEBBIE
What a wonderful time you will have. Give those sisters a hug from me and have way fun at the movie. Love ya, Shawna I get to see Justin tonight and I am way super excited.
Gosh....lucky. I wish I had sisters...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HEY WHAT SHOWING ARE YOU GOING TO ?
I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I WANT TO GO WITH SOMEONE.
GLAD YOU GET TO SEE YOUR SISTERS AND THOSE SWEET GRANDKIDS.
HUGS
DEBBIE
What a wonderful time you will have. Give those sisters a hug from me and have way fun at the movie. Love ya, Shawna I get to see Justin tonight and I am way super excited.
Gosh....lucky. I wish I had sisters...
Post a Comment