July 31, 2009

Cleaning the Sink...

At Angies...

What do you do when it's hot outside and you're in the mood for something sweet? Easy! Head over to Angies and order the sink!



I will issue a word of warning: this sink is not for the fainthearted! When we reached the bottom of the sink we all felt a little queasy and sugared out (especially Kaobe and Nate, who sucked out the ice cream after it turned to liquid to earn the awesome bumper sticker)!

All in all, however, it was a fabulous and tasty time!

1 comment:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

WOW, I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO COMMENT, SO I AM PLAYING CATCH UP TO. THE MCCOMBS BUNCH HAS HAD SOME FUN TIMES THIS PAST MONTH, AND I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ALL GOT TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME TOGETHER. I LOVE THE PICTURES THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, EVEN THE GOOFY ONES, YOU WILL TREASURE THOSE MEMORIES FOREVER, YOUR AWESOME CLAR!! LOVE YA, THE CARRILLO'S

Copyright Notice