July 24, 2009

Ryan's Place Park

Before I begin this post - I will apologize for so many collages! I'm a big believer in putting a lot of photos on blogs, and normally I'd post one photo at a time because as a photographer, I enjoy being able to actually see pictures on peoples blogs, but the last month has been jam packed with so much fun that my posts would be very, very long, thus... all the collages!

As most of you know, it has been extremely hot here - seeing as how we live in the desert, that's probably how it should be... but there is not much outside play - which is tough when there's kids abound! Last week, to take a break from being indoors and going stir crazy, we headed over to Ryan's Place Park! We played some tag, ate some pizza, and had a good old time running around!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice