1. Warm summery weather!
2. I get to go on a date with my Nate! Even if we go with people, we end up browsing booths by ourselves, which I love!
3. Chicken Artichoke Crepes!
4. Creative booths!
5. The Summerfest is a People Watcher's heaven!
6. Live bands!
7. Running into friends, old and new!
8. Kettlecorn & cotton candy!
9. Overpriced home decor!
10. AMAZING photography booths!!
The first photography booth that we stopped at was the booth of Emerson Matabele... did any of you see it? His art work was beautiful and it spoke to me on an emotional level. Nate was so sweet and let me buy a couple of small prints, and as we were paying, Mr. Matabele came up, looked through the prints we were buying, and threw in a fourth one for free! If you didn't get a chance to see his booth, check out his website at www.emersonimages.com, and enjoy the amazing photography!!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming out Sunday. How's your week? Mine's pretty crazy-which I now consider normal. Tell Nate hi.
Love, Ma
Post a Comment