June 10, 2008

I'm Addicted...


To Spinach Artichoke Dip! I've just added another "to do" on my list for the summer... I want to learn how to make this fabulous dip! I know, some of you can probably just say the words and it will appear, delicious and tasty, but I'm not as magic as you are! If you have a tried and true recipe for this yummy snack, I beg of you... please, please share and help me cross something off of my "to do" list!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

yum! if you ever get the recipe pass it onto me....my mouth is watering!

Joe & Ollie said...

there are lots of good recipes on Foodnetwork.com. if you get the stuff i'll show you my version(i don't really have a recipe anymore).I love the artichokes, but rarely put them in because it's really hard to find them plain and not marinated. Let me know, maybe we can make some this weekend when there are plenty of people to eat it so that I won't!

The Gardner's said...

I have a REALLY yummy and super easy recipe! I will email it to you!

Copyright Notice